Positions available with start dates in May 2011. The location is in our Jakarta office, Puri Imperium Office Plaza. Jl. Kuningan Madya.
The marketing team plays a vital role as the face of Hukumonline representing the company. The marketing staff is responsible for using their knowledge and network to increase and retain revenue, usage and market share in product subscribership. The marketer will work with both prospective and current customers via phone, email and meetings utilizing skills related to legal research, data base search technology, teaching, sales and marketing.
The marketer will liaise closely with their customers throughout the sales process, often on an every-day basis. They are not only responsible for selling, but will manage the administration and detailed tracking of sales performance. They ultimately need to ensure that the customers’ questions and needs are address on a timely basis by working closely with both internal teams and external parties.
Marketing Manager; will also work very closely with team leader
The marketing staff is responsible for using their knowledge and network to increase and retain revenue, usage and market share in product subscribership. Responsibilities include:
· Meeting and exceeding goals of increasing revenues, customer retention and usage through increasing subscribership; and by providing telephone training, demos and other activities.
· Liaising with prospective and current customers to discuss and identify their needs and requirements to ultimately win their business.
· Accurately log and report daily activities via various business systems and departmental processes, track results and provide accurate and timely reporting to manager/team leader.
· Coordinate resources with internal teams to organize marketing functions including events, tradeshows, training, etc; attend functions to network with prospects, promote HOL products and services and represent HOL in a professional manner.
· Collaborate with advertising and project teams to win the customer’s business in multiple areas
· Contact via telephone, email or in person a set number of customers per day to provide customers with training on HOL products and to consult with decision makers on their needs and satisfaction of HOL.
· Maintain a high level of knowledge and understanding/expertise in HOL, product enhancements, persuasion and negotiation skills, business systems, pricing and promotion, objectives and other applications as appropriate.
· Partner with Customer Service to achieve retention and customer training goals as well as overall customer satisfaction.
· Perform other related duties/special projects as directed by manager/team leader in a timely and accurate manner.
· Ideal candidates should have a bachelor degree with 1 year of experience in sales, marketing or account management, and has shown the ability to develop strong relationships with their customers.
· Candidates should possess natural leadership, initiative, creativity, business analysis & teamwork skills, determination, resourcefulness, and adaptability to a new culture which will enable you to thrive in a challenging and exciting work environment.
· Customer retention & revenue focus, and sales aptitude required
· Strong communication and presentation skills required
· Customer centric focus required
· High degree of professionalism, flexibility and ability to work under pressure is required
· Strong time management skills for managing priorities required
· Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint presentation, and internet
· Understanding of legal information and Indonesian laws is an asset
· Proficiency in English is an asset
Hukumonline is Indonesia’s leading provider of legal news and analysis. We publish the most complete electronic collection of Indonesian laws and regulations, as well as news in both Bahasa Indonesia and English.
Through our Legal Briefs and Law Digests, our subscribers gain great value via in-depth analysis on the latest developments in the Indonesian legal landscape. Our loyal customers include multinational corporations, governments, top laws firms based both in Indonesia and abroad. As Indonesia and its laws continue to change and develop, we continue to strengthen our offerings and advance our brand as the trusted source in this space.
We are looking for talented and driven individuals to join our team. If you are you looking for a fun, challenging and rewarding environment to build your career, submit your application today!
For more information about us, we encourage you to visit www.hukumonline.com, and our English site at http://en.hukumonline.com/